
Luke adores the outdoors. Swimming, riding bikes, even just sitting on the porch and eating popsicles. He'll do anything as long as it's outside. I'm a little worried about the onset of winter. I know he's expecting me to take him out to play in the snow all day every day (if it ever does snow!). Little does he know, I despise the cold...not to mention all the work it takes to get everyone bundled up just to go out in it.

Luke loves to play all sports, particularly golf. For Luke's birthday in May the past two years he has wanted to go golfing on a real course. Both times we took him to a par 3 course and on his 4th birthday this year he got up to the tee box on the first hole, teed up his ball, pulled out his little driver and drove the ball almost 80 yards! It was awesome! Since Trent is such a big golfer, he is ecstatic that Luke loves it too. It will be a fun activity for them to do together as Luke grows up.


We are so grateful to have Luke in our family. It's so funny what opposites Luke and Whitney are. Luke is laid back and easygoing like Trent, and Whitney is high strung and independent like me. Luke still loves Whitney anyway and he is so good to play with her and let her tag along with him all the time. As I'm typing this, Luke just put a blanket on Whitney and said he's "going to take care of her." Love you, Luke!

5 comments:
That was so sweet - loved the "I'll marry you too mom!" comment. He is a sweetheart - and such a handsome little boy. Can't believe how much he's grown since we moved in.
Such a cutie!! Man, it seems like forever since we've seen you guys! We have got to get together soon before the holiday rushes through!!!
Kerri,
Hey! I just randomly found your blog and was so excited! You have such an adorable family.. Your kids are darling! I hope you are doing good.
katieboman.blogspot.com
Oh my heck, that first picture of him is so cute! And how adorable that he was concerned about your feelings so he said he would "Marry you too!" That is so sweet! I'm sure he will put in many hours of golf over the next several years! Brady is a crazy golfer and can't wait to take Alex! Luke is so dang cute!
What a cutie and he has a six-pack like his mom! :) (At least that's what I remember when we were teenagers and you look just as skinny and cute!)
I can't believe how young he is and already loves sports so much!
I hope I'm able to have a boy someday to say cute things like that to me. I love having a girl, but it sounds like our girls have similar and sometimes difficult personalities.
Post a Comment