Friday, December 19, 2008

Picture Day

My friend Amy asked me to take some pictures of her kids for her Christmas cards. It was so much fun and I just had to post a couple of the photos. I think they turned out really good, which I'm pretty sure has more to do with how cute her boys are than my ability to take good pictures! It was a quick shoot because it was so cold, but the boys were such little troopers while we put their jackets on and took them off over and over again. And we had to keep bugging them to take their freezing little hands out of their shirt sleeves! Thanks for letting me take pictures for ya Amy! It was SO much fun for me!!








9 comments:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

Those turned out SO cute!! I should have you take our family pictures!!

Heidi Hamilton said...

How cute! I didn't know you were in to photography! Wow! You are truly the amazing super-woman mom.
Her kids are so cute.
And, hey, thanks again for your gift. I didn't even realize till after you left that it was personalized. So sweet!

Melanie said...

Wow, Carrie, I'm impressed! You did a great job with those pictures...those little boys are darling.

By the way, I LOVED your Christmas card picture. Whitney and Luke are seriously some of the cutest kids ever. Their picture is proudly hanging on our door and the boys love talking about their friends down in Salt lake.

Tiffany said...

Wow, you did a great job! That is one of my goals for this coming year is to learn how to use my camera and take some decent pictures. I hate studio shots and hiring an on-location photographer gets expensive.

Julie said...

Those seriously are so so cute! You did a great job! Way to go! Amy does have such cute cute kids! So do you! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Keri said...

Good job girl! I hope you guys are doing good! Tis the season to be insanely busy and sick!

Mindy Holt said...

I just found your blog!!! I didn't know you had one! Mine is www.theholtkids.blogspot.com Cute pics, and ofcourse cute kids! We love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how they turned out. Way to go! I got Photo Shop for Christmas so you need to give me a lesson or two or twenty!=)

Mitchell Family said...

SO SO SO cute! I can't wait until baby number 2 gets here so I can get a bumch of new pictures taken! Happy Holidays