Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dinosaurs

The kids and I went to the dinosaur museum last week with my cute friend Brittany and her darling kids. Luke and Whitney loved the museum. There are a lot of fun hands-on activities for kids...and plenty of places for my clumsy little Whitney to get into trouble! Let's see... she fell down in the dinosaur digging pit and cut her lip and was bleeding all over the place, she was playing with the other kids in the door when we were leaving and smashed her finger, and she practically tore holes in her new pants from climbing and falling all over the place. The kids had a blast though and Luke's already asking when we can go back.

Luke and Paige building a volcano and a river (Some of a boy's favorite things, dirt and dinosaurs!)


Whitney and Sailor getting nice and messy!


Shark attack! Whitney just kept pointing and yelling, "fish!... fish!... fish!"


Cash hanging out in his stroller (isnt' he cute?! He's just 3 months old)

Say "Rrraaarrrh!" Is that even what a dinosaur says?

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Carrie - you are such a fun mom! What a great museum - that's awesome that you are so close to fun things like that!

Julie said...

You are a great mom! I haven't taken my kids there for I while! It looks like they had a blast!

Get Hooked said...

I love that place. There are so many hands on things for the kids.

Anonymous said...

I love the museum. Courtney had a blast there. When Courtney saw your pictures she said "Alli" funny huh?

Brooke said...

Carrie!! I found you off Kassie's blog! Your kids are so dang adorable and you look great of course!! I am so glad you have a blog! Great to catch up! We have one too- droubayfam.blogspot.com
Brooke (Eggertz) Droubay

The Scooby Family said...

That sounds like alot of fun. We should try to do something like that with all the cousins. Lill's is doing much better. Saturday she sounded awful and I didn't want it going around.

Mitchell Family said...

Love that place! And it looks like you had a blast!