Halloween was a week long event at our house this year due to family, preschool,and church parties. Luke and Whitney of course loved it! They got to wear their costumes every day this past week. Luke was Batman and Whitney was a cat. We have enough candy now to last all year so I'm trying not to eat it all at once, but what can I say? I'm a sucker for Reeses Peanut Butter Cups!
We kept asking Whitney what a cat says and she'd say "mee-ow mee-ow!"
Luke loved being Batman. He particularly loved the boots and gloves!

Cathie always does the cutest Halloween parties. Each family got to decorate haunted gingerbread houses and the kids trick-or-treated at her neighbors' houses.

6 comments:
Hey Carrie, it's the Wade family, well..Shea!! I found your blog off of Julie Edwards, hope you dont mind my blog stalking! I'm totally adding you to our list!
How cute!! Did you ever find Whitney's little Kitty ear the other night after the trunk or treat! They both look so cute! I'm so glad you started a blog! I love seeing what everyone is doing!!
Hey girl! Way cute costumes! I hope you had a great halloween! We'll talk soon!!
Trent and Carrie-
I cound your blog on Nicoles... your kids are beautiful. It was fun to catch up on what you have been up to! Hope all continues to go well.
Michele (kimball) Mitchell
Hi Carrie and Trent!
It's me Kassie (Anderson) Esplin. Woo! I just was checkn' the Ihler blog and there you were!! Your kids are sooo stinkin' cute! Whitney looks like Trent and Luke looks like Carrie---trips me out! Email me your email address and I'll invite you to my blog! (if you want) kassieannie@aol.com
Great to see you-you're a gorgeous lil' family.
Hey Carrie! Your kids are so cute! I found your blog through Heather W's. She's in my ward. I hope things are going well for you guys. Check out my blog sometime!
-Tiff
Post a Comment