Friday, October 31, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by my sis in law Kayla. So here it goes...

5 FAVORITE TV SHOWS

The Office
Desperate Housewives
Ghost Hunters (on the Sci-Fi channel-Trent hooked me on this one)
Anything on HGTV
Live with Regis and Kelly (I think Kelly Ripa's hilarious)

5 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

Whitney getting through the terrible two's
Trent coming home from work every day
Christmas
My kids' birthdays
Getting the backyard completely finished since we started redoing it (hopefully in the spring)

5 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS

Asian Star
Cafe Rio
The Melting Pot
Flemings
Romano's Macaroni Grill

5 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST

Furniture for the basement
More jeans (I'm with Kayla on this one). You can never have enough!
A bigger closet (I'll need room for all those jeans)
More time in the day
A time machine so when my kids grow up I can go back and visit them when they were little!

5 PEOPLE TO TAG

Keri
Lindsey S.
Melanie G.
Anna-Lise
Brittany A.
and anyone else that wants to do it!

1 comment:

Julie said...

What the heck? I had no clue you had a blog!! So cute! I can't believe how much Whitney looks like Trent in that fall picture....so cute! I love your background. Hope you don't mind I added you to my list!