Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update and Easter Pictures

After returning from Dallas, Texas last week I'm happy to report that Trent and I found a house we love. The problem is...we have to build it. It's going to take a few months so depending on who you are or how you look at it, y'all (I'm practicing my southern lingo) either get to keep us for a few more months or you're stuck with us for a few more months. Unless we sell our house and have to move out quickly we won't be heading to Texas until around mid-August. We'll have to rent something for about a month but we want to be there before Luke starts kindergarten toward the end of August.
On a sidenote, I'm also happy to report that after visiting both Mexico and Texas over the last month we haven't contracted the swine flu, but if any of you feel the need to throw on a mask when you see us coming we'll understand.
Here are a few Easter pictures. I'm way behind as usual.












8 comments:

Julie said...

Yay! That's exciting you will be building! I've given up on the house thing! We may be living with my in-laws for the eternities! BLAH! I'm excited for you and I know everyone in the neighborhood will be THRILLED you are here til AUgust! Congrats!

Melanie said...

I'm so glad you found a house you love. I can't wait to hear about it.

Your kids are getting so big. It's crazy that Luke is going to be in Kindergarten!

Heidi Hamilton said...

Cute Easter pics! That's great you'll be with us a while longer! I will sure miss Whitney in nursery when you go. Even if she doesn't sing, she's always entertaning!

Keri said...

I can't believe you are moving so soon! We need to catch up and talk about all of this!! Do you have the floor plans? What a fun easter for the kids! Soo cute!

Get Hooked said...

NNNNOOOOOOOO! August is just to soon for me... How about next August? Even then it would be too soon. Everytime I pass your house I want to take that silly sign out of your yard. As if that would keep you here.

No, really I am so excited for you and your family. It will be nice to have Trent home in the evenings and get back to family life.

Anonymous said...

You know I'm just pretending like the moving thing isn't happening.=) Your kids are getting so big. Wasn't it just yesterday we were sitting in the back yard trying to figure out what to name Whitney and Courtney? Time goes too fast!

Brooke said...

That will be fun to build!! Your kids are soo cute in their Easter outfits!! That's a heck of a group!!

Mitchell Family said...

Cute pictures!!! It was so nice to see you at the salon the other day! I hope all goes well with the move and all tha fun stuff! Hope Texas treats you good ;)